Welcome to our newly designed Blog

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Thanks for stopping in and checking out our blog. It is a wet chilly mornin today. Grab something warm to drink and spend a few moments with me. I want to welcome you to our new beautiful blog. It has been in my mind for so long but only through the wonderful talents of Jackie of Memories By Design, has it become a reality. She was awesome to work with and if you are in need of a blog, I highly recommend her.

So now that I have this wonderful new blog there are so many things I would like to share with you. I promise if you keep coming back - there will be lots of weddings from Duke Garden, Castle McCulloch, Revolution Mills - just to name of few. Engagement photographs of Meagan and Jeremy, lots of Bridals including Emily from Duke Gardens to view, some stories of my couples, my family and a little bit about myself along the way also. But I would LOVE to hear from you, so just leave a comment or two for me, I promise to read each one!
Ciao Bella!
'Chele

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
Blogging tips