Cedar Rock Park North Carolina Senior Photo Session - Sara

Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!!! What better way to celebrate mothers day then a day at the park photographing my family. Sara wanted some senior photographs done of her and while there we found time to get some photographs of our family. I am blessed that I get to do what I love and enjoy it with my family. My faimly took me out to a wonderful dinner at Longhorn, icecream at ColdStone and then a movie at home. It was a wonderful mothers day indeed.




The Sara shot.. She loves this type of photograph and in BW

The three stooges

Matt decided to "jump" in on this shot


Strike a pose....

Matt and Sara joking around...

One of my favorite - love the lighting



Sara and Dad

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
Blogging tips