Happy "20th" Birthday Matt

Wednesday, April 29, 2009


It is hard to believe that Matthew is turning 20 today. You know the story, it just seemed like yesterday.... Well it does. Matthew has been such a blessing in my life. He has accomplished much in his 20 years, he runs a business with his father, teams up with me in photography and goes to college full time. He is just finishing up his Sophomore year at ACC before he heads out to UNC Greensboro this fall. He has volunteered for Teen Court, has held four successful blood drives and yes he does help old ladies across the street... Oh please don't get me wrong, he is your normal 20 year old, but I promised him I wouldn't blog about that stuff, well at least for today! Today his best friend Rhianna will come over - to study for their English final, to have dinner to celebrate his day, and beat him at a game or two of guitar hero. Thanks Matthew for everything you are, everything you do. You are my hero son, Happy Birthday to you.

The photograph is courtesy of photographer/friend Brian Mullins. Thank you Brian!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Unknown said...

H-A-P-P-Y 20th Matthew!!!!!:) gOOd pIcTuRe 2.

 
Blogging tips