Flordia Destination Wedding Photographer - Coral Gables South Beach

Monday, March 5, 2012

Recently I found myself blessed to do a destination wedding in Coral Gables South Beach Florida with my friend Michelle Gunton. She wanted a second photographer for a wedding she was having and asked if I would like to accompany her. She twisted my arm for about a ½ second before I said YES! The last time I flew was about 15 years ago, so needless to say, I was quite nervous. My husband Joe was wonderful in making sure we got our bags checked in and on our way at the Raleigh Airport. Once we arrived in Miami it seemed like Michelle and I walked forever, on escalators, on rolling walk ways and trams (hold tight those things move quickly). I was always worried about flying without my family but this trip taught me to trust myself and those I fly with. Michelle and I did great and we did not get lost once! I am so glad that I got to go, I am excited about flying again, and I am ready for the next destination wedding that may come my way.

So you’re thinking Miami… warm weather…. Well this trip happen just as we had the cold snap here in North Carolina, well it hit at Miami too. So the day after the wedding we went with Lauren and Gorge to South Beach, it was chilly out, but they did not mind a bit and were quite wonderful while we were on the beach. As we were photographing, there was a large group of tourist who began photographing us photographing them. It actually was quite funny. So here are a few of my favorite from the beach, promise to post a few from their wedding in a few days. Thanks Michelle for letting me be your second shooter and to Lauren and Gorge who were so gracious to us during our time with them. Cheers!








You can see Michelle's blog post: here.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
Blogging tips