Duke Gardens Bridal Portrait - Emily

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I had the pleasure of photographing Emily for her bridal portrait at the beautiful Duke Gardens. This was not my first time to photograph at Duke Gardens but it was my first Bridal Portrait session there. I met Emily and her mother Shirley on a bright warm September morning. Her mother had flown in from Arkansas just for this - so I was thankful that there was no rain in sight.

Emily choose Duke Gardens because of the love her family has for the different flowers and plants that they have there. From the start Emily had ideas of where she wanted to have her photographs at - and as we walked she talked about some of the different flowers there. Emily also was a delight to photograph - whether we had her standing, sitting or running - she would change it up and brought this warm wonderful smile. I love the big red flower in her hair - she is simply gorgeous. Greensboro Wedding Photographer

If you are thinking about a unique and romantic place to have photographs or a wedding at - check out Duke Gardens. You will be amazed at the beautiful gardens, the biggest lily pads (I have ever seen) and just a great place to enjoy nature.

Here are just a few from our time together.










No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
Blogging tips