Katie - Whitsett, NC

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

One of the things I love most about being a photographer are the people I get to meet, the lives I touch through my photography and the friendship that are made. I meet Katie - when she was planning her wedding to Jeremy. Since then we have photographed her bridal, engagement and wedding. Along the way we built a friendship that is amazing. I enjoy getting together with Katie at our favorite place for lunch Olive Garden. She is intelligent, fun, sensitive and has a strong belief in her faith. Recently I asked Katie if she would like to get together and do some fun photographs. She was excited about doing the photographs and asked if I would kindly do them at her family's home. It was a super fun fall day - and Katie, as always was a blast. Thanks Katie for being my friend, waiting patiently for the photographs and most importantly always being you! You can catch all of Katie's photographs on our Facebook page.








No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Kim Nodurft said...

I love these! Nice work Michelle.

lusterstudios said...

That 4th shot is really beautiful!

 
Blogging tips